Salad for breakfast the alarms are going off somewhere, but yes a salad is sometimes on the menu in my household for breakfast when a smoothie has become a bit too norm, I mix things up with one of my favorite salads that only requires three ingredients to make and is every bit as refreshing and energizing as my green smoothies and this salad contains Magnesium, Iron, Folate, antioxidants, Potassium, Vitamins C, K, and E along with other benefits and here’s how it’s made.
What you’ll need
1 cup of Fresh spinach
3 Large Strawberries
Roughly chop one cup of fresh spinach and then add into a bowl.
Peel and slice the kiwis then slice up the three large strawberries add them in with the chopped spinach and give the salad a quick toss.
Tips and Tricks
- Sprinkle half of a tablespoon of Chia seeds into your Power Breakfast Salad to get the added benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, iron, fiber and calcium.
- One can add their preferred salad dressing, but this Power Breakfast Salad tastes great on its own.
- Zest an orange, lemon and/or lime into your salad to brighten it up a bit with a citrus kick.
- Toast up a bagel, whole wheat toast or some cinnamon raisin toast to enjoy with you Power Breakfast Salad.
- Even though this salad is called The Power Breakfast Salad it can be enjoyed anytime, not just for breakfast.
That’s a wrap ladies and gents, thanks for stopping by and definitely like, share and subscribe/follow for more to come.
Please remember that I am not a doctor, dermatologist, herbalist, or health care specialist of any sort, so before adding any new beauty or skin care item to your routine, please be smart and consult with your health care specialist, or dermatologist because what might work great for me, might be potentially harmful for another.