Welcome to A Modern Girl Recommends and up for today I’m sharing the perfect DIY for a summer glow more like a California Summer glow this DIY smells incredible, is as easy as pie to make and only contains three ingredients and it’s my DIY Golden Bronzer and here’s how it’s made.
What you’ll need
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Gold, Copper or pearl color eyeshadow
2 oz glass bottle for storage
Funnel or measuring cup
Add one tablespoon of pure cacao powder, 1 tablespoon of crushed gold or copper eyeshadow and/or highlighter to a bowl.
Now is the time to add your fractionated coconut oil into your bowl and depending upon which size your bottle is you will add the corresponding amount of coconut oil into your mixture to measure just fill the bottle that you will store your bronzer in with the coconut oil, however, leave about a half of an inch free at the top and then add the oil into your bowl and mix together with a whisk.
Make sure that all of the ingredients that you have added are fully mixed altogether without any clumps and when the consistency is smooth, transfer into your bottle either use a funnel or measuring cup and pour in slowly and once in the bottle seal and you’re done.
Tips, tricks & extras
- Adding a highlighter, eyeshadow or even a powder bronzer is optional for this DIY it can be made with just the cacao for a nice finish, but if you want a little sparkle to your glow the eyeshadow, highlighter and/or bronzing powder is needed.
- Always give your bronzer a little shake before applying to make sure the ingredients have not settled.
- Wait a few minutes after applying your bronzer before putting on your clothes to prevent any stains from ending up on your clothes.
- Add some essential oils to your liquid bronzer to create a personal scent.
- Extra cacao, highlighter, bronzer and/or eyeshadow can be added for a richer bronzer.
- This DIY Golden Bronzer can be used on the face and body.
There you have it folks, that’s my summer DIY Golden Bronzer recipe that’s easy to make and looks fabulous! Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment below, like, share and subscribe for more to come.
Disclosure: DIY Golden Bronzer editorial you have just read featured on A Modern Girl Recommends website contains views and opinions that are of my own, and in no way dictated, affiliated or drawn through any retailers influence. This post may contain affiliate links you as the reader, subscriber or site visitor will not be charged anything for clicking on these links, they are direct links to products mentioned within the post I will however receive a percentage of the cost of your purchase from the retailer.
Please remember that I am not a doctor, dermatologist, herbalist, or health care specialist of any sort, so before adding any new beauty or skin care item to your routine, please be smart and consult with your health care specialist, or dermatologist because what might work great for me, might be potentially harmful for another.