Hey guys I am back and up for today we have an oldie but definitely a goody that I will be highlighting and it’s Julep’s Love Your Bare Face Hydrating Cleansing Oil that has a citrus kick, will remove a lot of makeup and just leaves the skin feeling good and here’s more about it.
What is it?
Julep describes their Love Your Bare Face Hydrating Cleansing Oil as a lightweight cleansing oil that will rinse clean with no oily residue left behind but does it really? And the answer is yes and this cleansing oil offers so much more it’s packed with antioxidants, works well with many skin types it softens, smooths and leaves skin feeling moisturized and it does all of these things thanks to its beautiful healing and nourishing ingredients that include Rosehip oil, Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil it also contains olive oil, Green Coffee Bean Oil and Grapeseed Oil.
Why I love it?
Where to start is the question, but here are a few reasons.
- It leaves my skin feeling soft and visibly smooth.
- I like that it does not leave my skin looking oily, but more with a subtle radiant glow where putting on a moisturizer is really not necessary.
- I know I have said this a couple of times, but I love the scent it has a fragrance which smells of fresh oranges, grapefruit, lemons and lime zest and it’s the perfect morning or anytime pick me up.
- A little goes a long way one pump cleans my entire face.
- Julep’s Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil doesn’t interfere with my makeup, my makeup goes on effortlessly and does not slide off because I happened to use an oil cleanser.
- I like that you can use Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil with a Konjac Sponge, other facial sponges or with your hands and still get great results.
- Most importantly, this cleansing oil did not cause my skin to break out.
Where to get it?
Julep’s Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil is available at many retailers and cost between $14-$28.00.
And that’s a wrap ladies and gentlemen, thanks for stopping by for today’s edition featuring Julep’s Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil that’s definitely worth giving a whirl and if you have tried this cleansing oil or thinking about trying it do leave a comment below, like share and subscribe/follow for more to come.
Disclosure: Julep Love Your Bare Face Hydrating Cleansing Oil editorial you have just read featured on A Modern Girl Recommends website contains views and opinions that are of my own, and in no way dictated, affiliated or drawn through any retailers influence. This post may contain affiliate links you as the reader, subscriber or site visitor will not be charged anything for clicking on these links, they are direct links to products mentioned within the post I will however receive a percentage of the cost of your purchase from the retailer.