Welcome back readers, and if you are one that has recently become baffled to why your skin care products have started to seriously fail you and you have tried everything from drugstore products, your normal skin care regimen, even, the most luxurious of skin care and to no prevail your skin is still dry, irritated and flaky, well, it’s time for a skin care reboot and what does that entail it’s a skin detox. This is going to become one detox that will not only be effective, quick, and easy, but is also budget friendly plus it’s coming from one of the best natural skin care lines Derma E and they are going to help us all give our old winter skin the boot and leave our skin looking and feeling hydrated, smooth and radiant. So what are the two new products that are about to become our new skin care besties let’s have a look.
Derma E Purifying Daily Detox Scrub
Retail value | $15.50
The first product is the Purifying Daily Detox Scrub and yes I said daily, because Derma E has formulated their detox scrub to be gentle enough for daily use. This is an activated charcoal scrub that works by lifting away Mircopollutants as well as impurities all the while promoting Oxygenation for skin that is left looking and feeling simply refreshed, healthy and glowing. So what else do we need to know about Derma E’s Purifying Daily Detox Scrub well here are the key reasons why this product needs to be included in your daily skin care routine.
- Dermae’s Purifying Daily Detox scrub is physician developed and is clinically tested.
- Contains natural toxin fighters that derive from the earth and sea to help combat dry and irritated skin.
- Kimarine Wakame is one of many ingredients in Derma E’s Purifying Daily Detox Scrub and is a potassium-rich, magnesium-rich seaweed that has been clinically proven to protect one’s skin from environmental pollutants everything from cigarette smoke, exhaust fumes to heavy metals.
- Bladderwrack is another ingredient that is an antioxidant-rich seaweed that is known for its water-binding properties as well as promoting and supporting healthy skin, by keeping skin nourished and hydrated.
- The Activated Charcoal in Derma E’s Purifying Daily Detox Scrub works to remove impurities and toxins from the skin and can absorb between 100-200 times its weight in impurities.
- Apricot Seed Powder works gently to exfoliate away micropollutants.
- The Green Tea acts as a potent antioxidant defense.
- 100% Vegan
- Mineral oil-free
- Gluten free
Derma E’s Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
Retail value | $19.50
Derma E’s Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask contains a dual-action formula that is going to purge your pores from toxins that are deeply rooted, and then will exfoliate away Mircopollutants revealing skin that is radiant, glowing and most importantly healthier. Besides from working to deeply detoxify skin Derma E’s Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask also works in several other ways to get your skin and your skin care products back to delivering recognizable results and here’s how.
- Derma E’s Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask contains several key ingredients to help relieve dry and dull skin and some of those key ingredients include natural clays along with seaweeds such as Bladderwrack, Kimarine Wakame and the headliner activated charcoal, which, if you are new to anything activated charcoal it is widely known for giving not just dirt, but toxins a serious boot out of your life along with removing dirt, bacteria, oils and unclogging pores.
- Apricot Seed Powder is another ingredient in Derma E’s Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask that works to exfoliate away dead skin cells as well as capture debris upon removal.
- The Kaolin and Bentonite Clay work to absorb excess oils and impurities helping to ultimately relieve the skin of congestion and other buildups.
- As with Derma E’s Purifying Daily Detox Scrub Derma E’s Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal mask features the ingredient Kimarine Wakame, which is a seaweed that is abundant in Magnesium and is clinically shown to protect one’s skin against harmful environmental factors such as pollutants, smog, smoke, heavy metals and exhaust fumes.
- Bladderwrack is an antioxiant-rich, mineral-rich seaweed that is known for its water-binding properties, it supports healthy skin and hydration as well as nourishment.
And these are two natural and simple but effective ways to give your winter or anytime skin care routine a serious reboot. Derma E in my opinion continues to be a skin care brand that not only creates natural skin care potions and lotions, but Derma E creates skin care for everyone and every skin type where at least for me does not irritate my skin with breakouts, but nourishes, heals, restores and hydrates and what is even better about the brand they can be found almost anywhere from Birchbox, Walgreens, Ulta, Whole Foods, Target and the list keeps growing . So if you are tired of dry, irritated and lackluster skin and none of your current skin care faves are delivering most likely a skin detox might be needed to restore and these are two products that should be on your list. For more information on these featured products check out the links below and I will see you all again soon.
Available @ Dermae.com
Get 10% off plus free shipping on all Dermae recurring autoship orders.
Connect with the brand Derma-e
DISCLAIMER: The post that you have just read is a paid sponsored post. I have partnered with the brand DermaE, to present their new Activated Charcoal Scrub and Mask to my readers/subscribers. Please see disclaimer for further details about sponsored posts. All views and opinions expressed are of my own, and is in no way dictated, affiliated or drawn through DermaE’s influence.
Please remember that I am not a doctor,dermatologist, herbalist, or health care specialist of any sort, so before adding, beginning or stopping any medication or skin care product of any sort please be smart and consult with your dermatologist or health care specialist, because what might work great for me, might be potentially harmful for another.