The holidays are now officially behind us and we can finally take a breather from the crowded malls, crowded parking lots, extremely long lines and finally rest our sore feet, but I think we can all agree that we have not been getting the rest we all so need and if you have good for you, but the majority of us and our eyes are starting to show the lack of sleep. No matter how much we try to hide it our family, besties and others are starting to notice so we pile on the concealer and use other tactics, but the idea is to fix the issue and not continue to hide it. We are looking for long-term not short-term solutions, and a product that has been helping my under eye area look more refreshed, hydrated and most importantly rested until the next round of parties to attend is the Oz Naturals Ultra Ageless Eye Creme. This has been my go to eye cream, because it is packed with great beneficial ingredients that actually help. I was first introduced to Oz Naturals skin care products by the brand back in June of this year, and I continue to become hooked on the products in their line. This latest product is no different, and I wanted to share my experience so far since adding their Ultra Ageless eye creme to my skin care routine, and why it’s apart of the many ways I have been recharging my skin after the long holiday season.
When I was first researching and looking into adding another eye cream to my skin care routine I wanted an eye cream that was going to do more than just hydrate my eye area, but actually deliver results where my eyes looked nourish and refreshed and this is what Oz Naturals has been doing for me. And greatly because of their Ultra Ageless Eye Creme, which is infused with ingredients that do what your typical eye cream can do, but way more for example this eye cream is formulated with antioxidants that helps with inflammation, wrinkles and de-puffs with ingredients like coffee seed extract, however Oz Naturals Ultra Ageless Eye Creme also features other ingredients such as:
- Algae Extract, which offers significant benefits to ones skin over time from hydrating, nourishing , protecting to the minerals and vitamin that algae contains are infused into this eye cream which helps with potentially preventing the new formation of wrinkles.
- Carrot Root Extract is also an ingredient in this eye cream that has numerous anti- aging properties, and what makes this the perfect eye cream to recharge after those late nights out on the town, or when you haven’t been getting enough rest the Carrot Root Extract acts as an anti-inflammatory, which could help with those puffy eyes and is known for helping reduce the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks and scarring.
- Ultra Ageless Eye Creme also contains two ingredients that are sure to help one look refresh, and I am talking about the added ingredient of Coffee Seed Extract, and Paullina Cupana extract. These two ingredients alone are supposed to help reduce puffiness as well as offer a smoothing effect around the eye area.
- The next ingredient is Matrixyl Synthe’6 and is described as a potent peptide, and is stated by the brand to aid in evening and smoothing out wrinkles from the inside out.
- Astaxanthin is another ingredient in Ultra Ageless Eye Creme that is considered to be a potent antioxidant that offers anti-inflammatory benefits that work to potentially protect ones skin cells from free radicals, and is sometimes known as the “Super Vitamin E”, because it has an antioxidant action up to five hundred times that of vitamin E as stated by Oz Naturals.
And those are just a few of the many great ingredients featured in Oz Naturals Ultra Ageless Eye Creme. I thought the consistency of this eye cream was perfect it is not too light where it feels like water when applying, and it’s definitely not too heavy where it feels like one is applying spackle instead of eye cream. I think the brand Oz Naturals offers a wide selection of skin care products that are not only affordable for the masses, but contain great ingredients and even better results. And, I love that this company stands behind the products that they release to the consumer market, because if for some reason one feels that the items they purchased from the Oz Naturals line is not working for them have no fear, because Oz Naturals offers a money back guarantee. And that’s a wrap on how I have been Recharging After The Holidays With Oz Naturals Ultra Ageless Eye Creme.
Product reviewed: Oz Naturals Ultra Ageless Eye Creme
DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post. I have partnered with Oz Naturals, to present their Utra Ageless Eye Creme to my readers/subscribers. Please see disclaimer for further details about sponsored post.
Please remember that I am not a doctor,dermatologist, herbalist or health care specialist of any sort, so before adding, beginning or stopping any medication or skin care product of any sort please be smart and consult with your dermatologist or health care specialist, because what might work great for me, might be potentially harmful for another.