Organic Dandelion Root tea has been part of my health conscious /tea drinking routine for a few years, and I have just recently discovered a new brand by Kiss Me Organics, and their version of a non- roasted Dandelion Root tea, that is not only strong in flavor, but offers amazing potential health benefits as well. I must say I have become a fan of Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon for a number of reasons, but to detail a few, if anyone has ever taken a sip of Dandelion Root Tea you surely know that it is an acquired earthly taste, however the benefits that come from enjoying a cup of tea from this spunky brew are simply impressive. Kiss Me Organics, is company that choose to up the benefits of Dandelion Root Tea and dressed it up with some smooth added flavors that offers even more potential benefits. Before continuing, I have been taking Dandelion Root Tea on and off for about three years, and it has worked great for me, however I am not a doctor, nutritionist, herbalist or health care specialist of any sort, so before adding, beginning or stopping any medication or medicinal herb of any sort please be smart and consult with your health care specialist, because what might work great for me, might be potentially harmful for another.
Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea + Hibiscus and Cinnamon offers potentially abundant benefits such as:
- Dandelion Root, is a garden flower some often see as bothersome in their gardens, however this little noisome garden variety flower offers many benefits from digestive to cholesterol as well as other potential health benefits. Now before we proceed with my review on Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon, Dandelions from ones garden are sometimes different from the ones that are incorporated into teas, so stay clear of the ones in the garden, because they could be mixed with potentially harmful weeds or flowers, so just pick up a lovely brew of Dandelion Root tea from your local vitamin store, local market or Amazon.
- Dandelion Root can be used for digestive support as well as liver and health function. This brew works to potentially help with detoxifying ones liver and kidneys from possible toxins that have built up over time. By incorporating Dandelion Root Tea into ones diet, this tea can possibly help the body be able to take in more nutrients and help with potentially improve cognitive and physical functions.
- The next great benefit of possibly adding Dandelion Root tea to ones health regimen is that the company Kiss Me Organics, has stated that they incorporate raw and organic Dandelion Root into their special brew, which by doing so allows for one to receive more vital minerals, and is also abundantly nutrient rich, compared to some tea’s that have been roasted.
- Dandelion Root also contains some key beneficial vitamins that can potentially help with mood disorders, liver disorders and with weakened immune systems. Vitamins stated to be present in Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon are Vitamins A, C, D and B-Complex plus iron, zinc and potassium.
- The Hibiscus flower featured in this tea has been shown to potentially help regulate blood sugar, as well as potentially helping to reduce bad cholesterol.
- Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon can be enjoyed hot or cold and sweeten or unsweetened.
About the company Kiss Me Organics
Kiss Me Organics is simply a company that is on a mission to educate the consumer not just about their brand of Organic Dandelion Tea, but the benefits of this little flower once seen as a garden pest, that has now vastly entered into the world health market, and has shown to be more than just that average garden pest, but a life benefiting medicinal supplement, that offers countless variety of benefits with just a few earthly taste acquiring sips a day.
And, that is my introduction and review of Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon. I have taken an acquired liking to Dandelion Root tea. I love that Kiss Me Organics does not roast their Dandelion Root, which potentially helps one receive the full benefits from the Dandelion Root and all it has to offer, because it has not been roasted. I also like that Kiss Me Organics, spiced up their Dandelion Root Tea by adding two unexpected ingredients being Hibiscus and Cinnamon, which those two added ingredients alone offers great benefits, but at the same time gave great flavor to a tea that is typically strong in taste. The Cinnamon and Hibiscus surely made this strong – tasting flower tea more agreeable in taste. And, I appreciate that Kiss Me Organics took that extra step by adding Hibiscus and Cinnamon when producing their Dandelion Root Tea.
Product reviewed: Kiss Me Organics Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon
Cost : $19.70 for five boxes that contains twenty tea bags each
Available @ Amazon
DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post. I have partnered with Kiss Me Organics, to present their Kiss Me Organics USDA Organic Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus and Cinnamon, to my readers/subscribers. Please see disclaimer for further details about sponsored post. I am not being monetarily compensated for this post.Also again please consult with a professional health care provider before adding any herbal teas or supplements to your supplement regimen.