I have just recently discovered a fantastic superfood powder supplement line by the company Sari Foods, and their powder supplements have not only proven to be delicious and beneficial, but has helped me maintain my newly evolving healthy living lifestyle. I like that Sari Foods powder supplements are extremely easy to incorporate into simple to complex recipes, but at the same time does not interfere with the taste in my opinion. From smoothies, meals to deserts I love the simplicity of being able to incorporate Sari Foods powder supplements into my daily healthy living to receive full nutritional benefits. Before moving forward onto the Sari Foods Superfoods powder nutritional supplements line review, please keep in mind that I am not a physician, healthcare provider or nutritionist, so please be wise and consult with your healthcare provider before beginning or adding any supplement/vitamins to your health regimen, because what might work great for me, could be potentially harmful for another.
Sari Foods the company
Sari Foods Company, is a health conscious company with one mission, and that is about bringing one ingredient, highly potent, pure, natural and organic powder supplements into the health conscious consumers market. And, Sari Foods strives to make that mission happen by capturing the essence of nature’s vast and beneficial foods, and producing the best food base supplement where the consumer can benefit from. Sari Foods, only use one ingredients to produce each one of their powder food base supplements. Sari Foods nutritional powder supplement Company, only offers at the moment three Superfood powder supplements and they are:
- 100% Natural Non-Fortified Nutritional Yeast
- 100% Pure Organic Spirulina Powder
- 100% Food Based Vitamin C From Acerola Cherries.
Sari Foods 100% Food Based Vitamin C
Sari Foods 100% Food Based Vitamin C, is a powder supplement that is not only potent, but offers vast benefits from incorporating into ones health conscious/healthy living lifestyle. From acting as a great way to potentially fend off the flu during flu season, to helping with wrinkles and collagen production to a long list of amazing benefits from potentially adding this Superfood to ones health supplement regimen. Some of the added benefits are:
- Arcerola cherries, contains one of the highest forms of Vitamin C one can take. One Arcerola cherry is equal to sixty-five oranges.
- Arcerola cherries are a natural Vitamin C source.
- Sari Foods Arcerola Cherries are grown in the jungle of Brazil.
- 100% Whole Food Vitamin C.
- Helps with potentially protecting ones immune system against the flu and colds. This powder supplement contains a natural antihistamine, which helps one potentially be able to control some of the effects of allergies, inflammation and asthma.
- Because, Arcerola Cherries offers some of the highest levels of Vitamin C, this powder superfood gem can help with potentially increasing collagen production, as well as cell regeneration by acting as an anti-aging defense supplement. Sari Foods Vitamin C powder supplement made with Arcerola cherries, can possibly help overtime with restoring elasticity, and firmness.
- What makes Sari Foods Company, Vitamin C Powder supplement so different? Sari Foods uses Natural Vitamin C. Some supplement companies tend to use ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate, which contain isolated and/or synthetic Vitamin C, which are stated by Sari Foods to be highly acidic, toxic and can possibly cause later down the line nutrient imbalances.
- This powder supplement also contains antioxidants, as well as minerals and vitamins.
Sari Foods 100% Pure Organic Spirulina Powder
Sari Foods also offers a great 100% Pure Organic Spirulina powder, that contain only one ingredient and that is Organic Spirulina, that is cultivated in rural Mongolian Plateau. Spirulina derives from algae, and Sari Foods has captured all the key beneficial compounds of algae in their Superfood nutritional powder. One key factor that has me sold on Sari Foods Spirulina, is that the taste once fully blended whether in a smoothie or some adventurous new recipe the taste is near visible leaving one with a beautiful enchanting green color. The taste is fresh and very pure. I also like that Sari Foods Organic Spirulina powder blends incredible, and without clumps or any horrible after tastes. Sari Foods Organic Spirulina, offers numerous nutritional benefits such as:
- Sari Foods Organic Spirulina contains an organic Spirulina, which is great because one is able to receive the full potential benefits of nutrients, because it is not synthetic or cut with other ingredients.
- Sari Foods Organic Spirulina, contains abundant levels of protein content, which are higher than any other food source, it is biologically complete, containing the essentials amino acids that are required for human health.
- Beta carotene is also present in Spirulina, which has 3900% more beta carotene then carrots, which the body converts it to Vitamin A.
- Chlorophyll is also stated to be present in Spirulina, which acts as natures little helper by removing toxins from ones blood.
- Sari Foods Organic Spirulina, is also rich in essentials Amino Acids (Gamma-Linolenic Acid-GLA; Omega 3,6,9’s.
- By adding Sari Foods Organic Spirulina, to ones health supplement regimen one can potentially protect the body against certain ailments or medical conditions such as arthritis and Osteoporosis.
- Spirulina is also a rich antioxidant, which is stated by Sari Foods to provide more antioxidant power than five servings of fruits and vegetables, as well as four times more rich of an antioxidant than blueberries.
- Folate is also present in Spirulina, which is stated by Sari Foods to be crucial for adequate brain function, emotional health, as well as help with potentially aiding in protecting and preserving brain health.
- Spirulina offers a highly concentrated level of bioavailable iron.
Sari Foods 100% Natural Non-Fortified Nutritional Yeast Flakes
Another great Superfood nutritional powder supplement from Sari Foods, is their 100% Natural Non-Fortified Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Like many of Sari Foods nutritional superfood powder supplements, this one is equally great at being able to incorporate into many savory recipes. At Sari Foods, they have made it their mission to take a whole different approach when formulating their rich and organic superfood powder supplements,by choosing not to use synthetic vitamins to increase the nutritional count. Sari Foods 100 % Natural Non-Fortified Nutritional Yeast Flakes, offers numerous ways to benefit from adding to ones supplement routine just to name a few:
- Sari Foods 100% Natural Non-Fortified Yeast Flakes, contains nucleotides that can potentially aid in encouraging regeneration and cellular repair.
- Sari Foods has stated that their natural non-fortified yeast contains two antioxidants, which are glutathione and selenium, and when combine create a special enzyme named glutathione peroxidase, which is shown to neutralize free radicals and can protect one against their damage.
- Sari Foods 100% Natural Non-Fortified Yeast Flakes, is made up of fifty percent protein.
- Contains twenty percent fiber.
- Contains eighteen amino acids.
- This non- fortified natural yeast by Sari Foods, also contains fifteen different minerals such as iron, selenium as well as zinc.
- This powder supplement also has the potential to help lower bad cholesterol and potentially protect against heart disease.
And, that is my review of the company Sari Foods. I like their approach to the way they formulate their nutritional powder supplements, and I love that they are organic and free of a lot of synthetic ingredients that as Sari Foods has stated that the long-term effects of taking supplements that are filled with synthetics lead to potential and harmful effects later down the line. I have become especially a fan of Sari Foods, because of the vast ways that I have been able to incorporate their powder superfood supplements into my life and a smoothie is just the start. Sari Foods is definitely a vitamin brand that will take center stage in my healthy living lifestyle. Sari Foods, have proven not to only taste great in my opinion, but have given fantastic benefits and are made extremely well in my opinion, and makes incorporating them into my vitamin regimen a sure breeze.
Product reviewed: Sari Foods Organic Spirulina, Organic Vitamin C and Non- Fortified Nutritional Yeast.
Cost: Organic Spirulina $23.95 for 16 oz, Organic Vitamin C $29.95 for 6 oz and Non- Fortified Yeast $12.95
Available @ Amazon
For more information about the company Sari Foods and their Superfood Organic powder supplements please visits Sari Foods.
DISCLAIMER: This is a sponsored post. I have partnered with Sari Foods, to present their SuperFoods powder supplements to my readers/subscribers. Please see disclaimer for further details about sponsored post. I am not being monetarily compensated for this post.Also again please consult with a professional health care provider before adding any vitamin to your supplement regimen.