The snack subscription company Graze offers a healthy choice, and way of snacking in a convenient snack box to take along with you on the road,to work, school,or where ever your journey carries you. I have been a subscriber to Graze snack box subscription service since 2013. I personally like the variety of snacks this health conscious company delivers. I think having the option to have healthy convenient snacks delivered right to your doorstep, or office takes the challenge of having to venture to different health food stores, to find healthy snacking choices, and if one is transitioning over to a healthier lifestyle, all the health food options on the market can be overwhelming. The company Graze continues to grow, they offer two types of boxes in the US one being the Calorie Box,which contains snacks that are only between 50 – 150 calories, and the other option is the Nibble Box, which contains a variety of health conscious snacks that are natural, and contain a variety of treats.Graze is available in both the UK and USA.
How does one start their journey to becoming a Graze subscriber?
Well, it is quiet easy though it does involve some commitment, and time before you get to the good stuff sounds familiar?
- Visit Graze’s website and there you will be able to sign up.
- Select whether you would like your box delivered to your office or home.
- Enter the usual request your name, email address, choose a password, and select if you have any allergies. If you have a promotional code you would enter during this step.
- You will then be asked your billing information e.g. credit card number, billing address and shipping address.
- After registration is completed next comes the fun part you get to go through all Graze’s snacks and select ones that you like, love, ones that you are curious about trying, and here’s the great part you get to mark the snacks that you absolutely do not want Graze to send and you will not receive them at all in any of your Graze shipments.
- You will be charged $6.49 every two-weeks and this includes shipping and handling. As a subscriber to Graze you can stop, postpone,skip your deliveries at anytime before you are billed. And, a bonus you can cancel at anytime as well.
The question might be what comes in Graze boxes?
Graze boxes come with four individual snacks per box,that are sealed in individual containers,but they are not just any snacks they are snacks that you have selected through your sign up process.Graze sends you snacks from the list of ones you wanted to try, ones you want to receive more frequently, and ones that you want to receive time to time. Graze randomly picks the snacks from the list you checked, and new snacks that are introduced for that month.
So, what did I receive in my August 2014 Graze box?
The first snack in my box is the Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack. These are a favorite of mine, they contain rustic rolled oats, and are flavored with apple and cinnamon. Apple and Cinnamon flapjack’s are basically a delicious healthy chewy granola bar that is 110 calories.
The next health conscious snack that I received in my Graze box is Graze’s Popping Corn with a twist of Black Pepper. This has become another one of my favorite snacks from my box.A snack that is quick, simple, healthy, tastes great, and easy what more can one ask for in a snack and only 60 calories.
The third snack, that I received is one that I have received before, and is on my send occasionally list with Graze and it is Rock The Casbah. This snack contains pumpkin seeds,walnuts,and dates and is a 100 calorie snack. A great pick me up snack, when one needs to recharge, or just looking for a snack that is not loaded with sugar.
And, the fourth snack that was included in my box is a newbie for me, and it is the Salted Fudge and Peanut Cookie. The snack feeds ones salty and sweet urge, because it contains salted peanuts, redskin peanuts, vanilla fudge and mini chocolate cookies can someone say Yum! Yum!. Salted Fudge and Peanut Cookie rings in at 140 calories for the calorie counters out there.This snack contains peanut overload, so if peanuts are not your snack indulgence,I would suggest staying clear.
And, that completes my Graze snack box review for the month of August. As usual all purchasing info will be available below.
Available at: Graze
Cost: $6.49 every two weeks